Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Letters For Emily by Camron Wright

Letters for Emily was selected as our first book by Kelsey Hoskins and is winner of Readers Choice Award in 2001. What better way to start the year than by a heart warming story about a grandfather leaving letters for his granddaughter to have as she grows up? As we begin a new year with new ideals the wisdom from those who've gone before us will come to life in this easy-read.

It is circulating in the Salt Lake County library system and is pretty cheap online. If anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind sharing it; please make a post!

Plan on meeting for the big discussion at Kelsey Hoskins house Friday January 21st. 5524 Sondrio St. at 8 p.m.! Thanks Kelsey!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that we found the books at the library! I guess I typed the name in wrong - I wrote "Letters TO Emily" ... Oopsie! :) Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete