Kayleen has chosen Tess of the D'Urberville's
by Thomas Hardy, instead of Laddie for our July book club. Remind your friends of the change, and get your hands on it soon because it's over 500 pages, and you won't want to put it down!
Founded December 2010, the Herriman Book Club Hub is for women of northwest Herriman, UT. At each monthly gathering we casually discuss the hostess’ book selection. We meet the 3rd Friday at 8 p.m.. (no club in July) All material strays from highly explicit, violent, or otherwise offensive content. Although topics may touch on personal beliefs, the group, as a whole, is not affiliated with any religious or political party. Our intention is to enjoy an evening of fun and friendship. Join us!
Ok, Ok - I guess this choice wasn't too popular. :) How about "The Storyteller's Daughter" ... a retelling of The Arabian Nights. I looked at the list at the library and it looks like they have quite a few copies. I put one on hold and I'm only number 4. I hope we can get enough copies quickly enough to read it in three weeks!
ReplyDelete