The Help by Kathryn Stockett was an instant book club favorite across the nation, and has since become a movie! Although I haven't seen the film myself, I've heard raving reviews from friends of my last book club.
If anyone is interested in a girls late night out, I'd love to go see it after book club at 10:15 (if it's still showing) at the District Megaplex 20. Who's up for it!? Andrea had no idea that her timing would be so perfect. We'll gather at Jessica Tidwell's house (5497 W. Sondrio St.) at 8 p.m. on September 16th. One thing I'm looking forward to, is the insight Andrea has because she grew up in Tennessee and may have a slightly more insightful point of view than I can come up with. Comment if you want to go to the movie, if you have a copy of the book to lend, or if you want to borrow it.
See you sooner than later!
Founded December 2010, the Herriman Book Club Hub is for women of northwest Herriman, UT. At each monthly gathering we casually discuss the hostess’ book selection. We meet the 3rd Friday at 8 p.m.. (no club in July) All material strays from highly explicit, violent, or otherwise offensive content. Although topics may touch on personal beliefs, the group, as a whole, is not affiliated with any religious or political party. Our intention is to enjoy an evening of fun and friendship. Join us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment