Lindsay Emery has been kind enough to fill our November hostess slot and has chosen
Founded December 2010, the Herriman Book Club Hub is for women of northwest Herriman, UT. At each monthly gathering we casually discuss the hostess’ book selection. We meet the 3rd Friday at 8 p.m.. (no club in July) All material strays from highly explicit, violent, or otherwise offensive content. Although topics may touch on personal beliefs, the group, as a whole, is not affiliated with any religious or political party. Our intention is to enjoy an evening of fun and friendship. Join us!
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Now we Know November
I've already finished The Picture of Dorian Gray...oooh.... it's going
to be a great conversation starter! So, be sure you have next Friday
off from 8 p.m. on. Meet over at Jessica Tidwell's house.
Lindsay Emery has been kind enough to fill our November hostess slot and has chosen
Lindsay Emery has been kind enough to fill our November hostess slot and has chosen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just picked up this book and I am excited to get started on it. For those of you looking for a copy they had 4 more copies available at the Downtown/main library. I know, a bit out of they way for most but if you are downtown every day of the week like I am... they have copies :)
ReplyDeleteGood to know! Of course, they're not in the county library system, and that's why we can't get the books right here in Herriman. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!
ReplyDelete